Administrative Office Hours:
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
*Crisis Intervention and Assistance Hotline available 24 hours, 7 days a week*
• Donate securely online using your credit card below with PaymentSpring
• Donate using PayPal using the link below
• Donate your old cell phones by dropping off at 60 Ward Street, Columbus, NC
• Mail a check to Steps to HOPE at PO Box 518, Columbus, NC 28722
• Bring your donation to our office located at 60 Ward Street, Columbus, NC
• Feel free to call 828-894-2340 and inquire about current shelter needs
** AMEX is currently not accepted. **
Donor information is strictly confidential unless otherwise requested.
Any donation is greatly appreciated and will be used locally to help those in our community affected by domestic violence and/or sexual assault and to promote healthy, happy families. We thank you sincerely!
Visa®, MasterCard® & Discover® cardholdersYour security code is the 3-digit code at the end of the signature field on your card's back.